Veggie Tuna Salad
This meal is packed with protein and fiber! And because this recipe doesn’t require any heat, your little ones can join in on the cooking fun.
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 1 Carrot grated- large
- 1 Stalk Celery finely diced
- 1/2 Stalk Fresh Broccoli finely diced (approx. 1/2 cup)
- 1 8 oz Tuna, Canned packed in water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil Mayonnaise or light mayo
Units: Servings: Servings
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve on crackers
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.