Sun Dried Tomatoes & Roasted Veggies Salad
- 1/2 package Gluten Free Spaghetti (can swap for regular noodles)
- 1 large Sweet Potato peeled and diced (2 cups)
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 cups Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups Portobello Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 cups Tomato Sauce preferably sun dried tomato
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a spiralizer (veggie spiral slicer), cut the zucchini into spaghetti sized pieces.
- Cut ends off brussels sprouts, peel off first layer, cut in half and rinse with water
- Clean portabella mushrooms.
- In a large bowl add all veggies and mix in olive oil.
- Place all veggies on the cookie sheet and sprinkle salt over the top.
- Bake in oven for 40 minutes.
- While veggies are baking, cook noodles according to directions and set aside.
- Add roasted vegetables and spiralized zucchini to spaghetti and mix in sun dried tomato sauce to fully coat all pasta.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.