Simple Veggie Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups Quinoa, Cooked warm
- 1 bunch fresh basil 1/3 cup finely diced
- 1/2 cup Spinach shredded
- 1 small Apple diced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/2 White Onion diced
- 2 bulbs Garlic diced
- 1-2 tsp Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper
- In a large skillet, saute onions in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (2-3 minutes) until translucent. Add garlic and cook an additional 30-45 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining coconut oil (1 tablespoon) to skillet so it can melt.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper - just to season.
- Add cooked quinoa, spinach, basil, apple, tomatoes to skillet and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well to combine all ingredients and seasoning.
- Serve warm or cold.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.