2015 HOWARD COUNTY HEALTHY KIDS COOK-OFF FINALIST RECIPE!!!
Recipe Developed by: Mira Karpati
Grade: 3rd Grade – Clarksville Elementary
Recipe Inspiration: A traditional family meal, from my grandparents.
- 2 small Cucumber (for example, Persian)
- 1 medium Red Tomato
- 1/4 small Onion
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- Wash and reinse cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Chop cucumber and tomato 1/4 inch, and then put in to bowl.
- Peal an finely chop onion and add to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and mix well.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.