Chesapeake Dairy Free Macaroni & Cheese
- 8 oz Crab Meat
- 1 box Gluten Free Elbow Pasta
- 3/4 cup Dairy Free Milk
- 3/4 cup Daiya Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Daiya Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven 375°F. Grease a 9x9 pan.
- Cook macaroni very al dente’ according to directions on the box.
- Warm milk, salt, pepper and both cheeses on the stove in a small pot, just until the cheese starts to melt, do not boil. Remove from heat.
- Wisk the eggs in a small dish.
- In a large bowl, crumble the crabmeat and add it to the cooked macaroni. Then add cheese and whisked eggs.
- Pour into pan cover with foil and cook for 35-40 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5-7 minutes just enough for the top to brown.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.