Banana Orange Fruit Roll Ups
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth
- Place two tray liners on your dehydrator sheets (these liners do not have big holes and are perfect for dehyrdating liquid bases and small seeds)
- Pour banana mixture on two sheets, spreading evenly
- Dehydrate on 125 for 12 hours (overnight)
- Remove from tray liner and place on a big sheet of plastic wrap. Roll until tight, making sure that the back of the fruit rollup is on a plastic wrap, so pieces don’t stick together
- After they are tightly rolled, cut into 3 inches pieces and store in an airtight container
These are recipie notes.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.