Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- Dry ingredients
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- pinch Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Wet Ingredients
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/2 tbsp Coconut Oil Melted
- 1 tsp Chives
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Non Stick Oil For waffle iron
- Additional Ingredients
- Handfull Diced Veggies Assortment of diced veggies like red, green, orange peppers, olives, spinach
- 1-2 Slices Cheese Your choice
- 1 Egg For sandwich
Units: Servings: person
- Plug in and pre-heat waffle maker.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine wet ingredients using a whisk. Mix until eggs are completely incorporated into the milk mixture.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Spray waffle maker with non-stick oil.
- Be prepared, this batter will make 4 waffles. Pour ¼ of your mixture into waffle maker. Cook until waffle maker pops open and is golden brown (about 3 minutes depending on your waffle maker). Repeat this step 3 more times.
- While waiting for waffles to cook, prepare your eggs. In a small bowl, whisk eggs and add chopped veggies of your choice to the bowl.
- When waffles are finished, pour ½ egg mixture into waffle maker and cook until egg is fluffy. Repeat this step one more time.
- Make Your Sandwiches: Place a piece of cheese on two waffles, set on a place and place in the microwave for 15 seconds (just so it can slightly melt).
- Immediately add one cooked egg on each cheese waffle and top with a plain waffle. Enjoy and eat immediately.
In this recipe we used a mini waffle maker. If you have a full size waffle maker at home, be sure to double this recipe!
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment