- Soak sun dried tomatoes in water in a glass container overnight to soften. Then, pour half of the excess water in a small container and set aside.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and remaining water in a food processor with the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add the extra soak water from the tomatoes.
- If you run out of soak water and more water is needed, add it until you reach your desired consistency.
- If you’re using this as a spread or pesto, you may want it thicker than using it as a sauce
Developed by BN Web Design