- Pre-heat griddle on medium-high heat. Combine oat flour, cacao powder, flax seed, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Place milk, eggs, honey, coconut oil, date sugar and 1 peach (pit removed) into blender and mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients into bowl with dry and mix until blended.
- Scoop out pancake batter onto hot griddle.
- Once the pancakes have cooked on one side (about 1 minute) and you see the other side is starting to become less "wet", flip the pancakes over and cook the other side.
- Once cooked, remove from griddle and place on a plate.
- Peach Sauce:
Place two remaining peaches and 1/8 cup of water in the blender and mix until smooth. If more water is needed, add one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency
Developed by BN Web Design