Southern Vegan Collard Greens
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 4 White Onion
- 32 ounce bag Collard Greens chopped
- 2 tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth or water
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder (not garlic salt!)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Units: Servings: people
- Chop and sauté onions in large pot (about 5 minutes until translucent).
- Add greens, liquid smoke, vegetable broth or water, garlic, salt and pepper to pot. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Once fully cooked, season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment