Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich
|Servings||Prep Time||Cook Time|
- 2 tbsp Guacamole Organic store bought will work!
- 2 slices Cheddar Cheese
- 2 slices Bread Pick your favorite!
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or butter
Units: Servings: person
- Preheat cast iron skillet or pan on medium high.
- Spread guacamole on one slice of bread.
- Place cheese slices over guacamole and top with other slice of bread.
- Melt half of the coconut oil (or butter) in skillet or pan and place sandwich into skillet or pan.
- Once the bread has cooked to a light-brown color use a turner to pick up sandwich. Then melt the rest of the coconut oil or butter in the skillet or pan.
- Once melted, flip sandwich over onto uncooked side (laying in the oil). Cook until light-brown.
Share this Recipe
Submit a Comment