1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Whisk six eggs whites in a bowl.
3. Finely chop the broccoli, mushrooms & spinach.
4. Mix the chopped broccoli, mushrooms and spinach with the egg mixture. Add a dash of salt and pepper to the mixture.
5. Line a muffin pan with foil liners or spray cupcake holders with nonstick spray
6. Evenly distribute the mixture into each cupcake holder. Top off each with liquid egg whites to make the bites fluffy.
7. Then, add a pinch of reduced fat cheese on top of each.
8. Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
9. While the bites are baking finely chop one small tomato.
10. To check the Egg White Delights, poke a toothpick in one to ensure that it is completely cooked.
11. Once done, add a sprinkle of tomato to each egg bite.
12. Serve warm. Yum Yum!