The Online Engagement Conversion & PR Specialist will be responsible for generating online “buzz” and sign-ups for our new cooking box, Kifoodie, manage all online communication for Healthy Little Cooks and Kifoodie via mail campaigns, establishing drip content, managing social media campaigns, online purchases and managing online media content.
To Be Successful
This person must be super savvy when it comes to online promotion, written communication, creative and health-oriented.
- Create and maintain editorial/planning calendar
- Engage the public on Kifoodie social media sites and website
- Be active in online groups such as FB groups, meet-up’s, Instagram, etc.
- Engage bloggers and media to do a story on Kifoodie
- Manage ads and create viral messaging on social media sites
- Manage and set up Mailchimp Drip campaigns, sending out monthly and targeted emails, and all e-communication for the company
- Monitoring sales conversion, analytics and sales funnels
Time Requirements & Expectations
- This person must be able to jump right in with minimal learning curve. This job requires the use of analytics and has conversion goals.— Work Hours: Approximately 25 Hours
How to Apply
Please apply by emailing the following to email@example.com
- Cover letter & resume outlining what you can contribute to the team.
- Relevant links to your website, blog, and/or other social media.
- In the body of your email or by video (preferred) please answer the following questions:
- What excited you most about joining our team?
- What do you love about kids, cooking, working with schools or nutrition?
- What makes you super awesome?
- What makes you a little weird?
- What is your ultimate dream job?
We will only be contacting those that we wish to interview.
Thank you in advance for your interest in working with us and taking the time to apply. Your efforts are truly appreciated.