In 2018, our programs have impacted over 6,000 kids and 4,500 parents over 8 states. We’re launching a capital fundraising campaign so we can launch a new Culinary Nutrition Academy & Teaching Kitchen. The Academy will house our corporate offices, test kitchen and youth culinary innovation lab.
Our new space will be used to:
- Teach more hands-on classes to kids and families in our corporate teaching kitchen
- Support our 75+ volunteers with more training and connect them to more community events
- Develop more recipes and culturally diverse cuisines
- Use technology to expand culinary nutrition education into vulnerable populations and children in need.
- Host more webinars and online training for our Kid Ambassadors
- Interview youth culinary leaders and thought-leaders
- Host a variety of online cooking events, classes and workshops
- Teach more kids from diverse backgrounds
- Store all of our supplies in one place! (we currently store our supplies in 4 different locations)
- Work more efficiently by bringing our corporate team together
- Store more food so we can teach more kids
The form does not have Goals enabled.